In the emerging IT sector, a very hot trend is to become an ethical hacker or an IT security expert. An ethical hacker is none other than a penetration testing expert who is basically employed by an organization for fixing the whole organization system against any outside vulnerable attacks like hacking, loss of data etc. For becoming a certified ethical hacker, one has to clear the certification exams after going through a professional ethical hacking training conducted by various countries worldwide. For this, a professional ethical hacking training is required in which a candidate is taught about the A to Z penetration testing mechanism. The main focus under this training is to educate the candidate about all the pros and cons of conducting and leading a “pen test” including the important business documents needed to and after the testing. Ethical Hacking Training is available in all over the world and is very famous among Design and Development (DAD) community.
Ethical Hackers are needed for many important reasons as follows:-
– Internet Security companies requires certified ethical hacking experts who can hack their systems in order to make ensure that the current security system of those companies is secured on a strong basis.
– Criminal Forensic Labs and Law enforcement Agencies also requires ethical hacking experts who are having relevant experience in gathering information for important evidence purposes.
In relevancy to ethical hacking, Information security training is also an important factor which involves protection of information system from unauthorized access or any other vulnerable alteration. For this purpose, IT security training is also required for those computer professionals who are directly associated with the data security of the company.
IT security consists of three important quality attributes as follows:-
– Conceptual Data Integrity which includes the information about the design of modules or components as well as factors such as coding style and variable naming.
– Confidentiality which is used to ensure that information of an organization is shared only among authorized persons.
– Availability which ensures that the processing information is accessible on a 24 * 7 hours basis.
IT Security Training is very helpful in making and organization’s security program to run effectively. It also increases the awareness about data security among the employees. So an IT firm must provide professional ethical hacking training and IT security training to all its employees from time to time.
Nowadays, the IT people who have the certification in IT Security have a good exposure in IT industry for their bright future. They can shape their career in own way and have a secure career. Most of the people start their career with security training. There is a boom in IT industry to save and transact the data in a secure manner that is the main reason behind for the evolution of IT Security in IT Industry.